Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Dozens of Petrelis Campaign Signs Up in the Mission

The latest act of get-out-the-vote for my DYI democracy campaign for the BART board involved getting dozens of my signs in windows. Most are in the Mission with a few in the Civic Center area. I've campaigned twice at the 16th Street BART plaza, displaying my enormous poster everyone sees as they step off the up escalator, handing out a hundred cards.

Check out my fotos. In the first, I'm with Ali who's the owner of Truly Mediterranean on 16th Street near the Roxie Theater. He's an appealing to the queer eye straight man with a handsome teen son, who's voted for me. Says his wife did also. Thanks, friends and voters.

Before the foto was snapped, he flexed his muscular left bicep with my fingers wrapped around his hard bod. And folks wonder why I like pressing the flesh on the campaign trail!

Vote for zealous Petrelis.







No comments: