Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Woof #56: Hard Hats and Knee Pads

After a hiatus, I'm pleased to create this final weekend woof for the month of October. The photos of the construction workers and young man from Best Buy were snapped before my trip back East, and obviously so were the Folsom Street Fair dudes in September. What can I say. There were so many fine fellas at the fair and a lot of pix of them worth sharing.

The super friendly and hunky Mario down at the Best Buy store on Harrison Street has loads of patience. He's been quite helpful solving my latest problems with electronic devices.

This is my friend Rudy striking a masculine pose for my camera one sunny afternoon outside Cafe Flore.

This construction worker seem to take much pleasure smiling and showing off his fine bald head, as I clicked away.



My queer eye couldn't get enough visual stimulation from these two macho construction workers, and their thick and tough knee pads.



Three assorted shirtless dudes from the 2013 Folsom Street Fair. Just a few reasons why we appreciate the Dore Alley and Folsom Fairs.

No comments: