Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Woof #25: Fine Furry-Faced Fellas

The theme of the latest batch of attractive dudes snapped by my camera is furry faces on fine fellas. I didn't plan the theme, but I'm sure glad these guys posed for me and struck smiles like they did. Thanks for making this weekend's edition possible, fellas.

Here's my friend Bob who lives in Washington, DC, but who visits the Bay Area so often I see him more than a few of my pals who live here! We had just finished up a great lunch last Sunday afternoon, before getting ready to watch the Golden Globes.



I'm so used to seeing big and beefy John bare-chested and having a grand time at a local queer sex club, I sometimes forget what he looks like with clothes on. Here he is waiting for a bus last week down in the SOMA district.



Say hello to my pal Todd, who was doing his laundry a few days ago at the same time I was at the Little Hollywood Wash-o-Mat. I've never learned his real last name, because as far as I'm concerned, his full name is Todd Moustache.



Back in September, I featured photos of a sexi Mexi-American papi vendor at the UN Plaza farmers' market. This young guy is his son and just as friendly as his papi. As I took the son's photo, his papi asked when I would bring them some fame (and more customers).

Previous batches of woofy dudes are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here

No comments: