Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NYT Ignores Motion to Suppress Filing Linked to Miller

Catherine Mathis
Communications Director
The New York Times

Dear Catherine:

Just got off the phone with Michael E. Deutsch, the attorney for Mohammed Salah, the Illinois man who filed a motion to suppress on Monday in U.S. District Court, in case that involves Judith Miller, who may be called as a witness in the matter.

Mr. Deutsch provided me with the full text of his motion to suppress and the affidavit from his client, both of which are now posted on my blog.

Reading the details of this motion and Salah's statement, I am truly mystified about how the Times has thus far ignored the filings and their link to Miller.

I repeat my question of yesterday: Why is the Times not writing about this matter?

Sincerely,
Michael Petrelis

No comments: